Monday, January 9, 2012

800 and Counting... many thanks to you.

Some Business owners underestimate the power of a "Like". I don't because I understand that over 800 of you have heard of Kameli Shae at some point in your life and that's a big deal to me! I appreciate that you all understand that I'm a one-woman-show and I will be one year older in a week and a half, so I have some reasons to move slower these days...(lol). Don't forget that just because it's no...t posted in the albums or on Etsy doesn't mean that your idea can't come to life. Let me inform you that my background is in Scenic and Costume Design. I've been trained to take a 2-D drawing and create a functional 3-D object... many times in the world of theatre, film and tv a director doesn't know what the heck they want to see on stage; they do know that it has to appear real and sometimes be a working object. I love problem-solving! Creating custom orders (and custom patterns) fills that void that working from a store bought pattern can't. I gave up a 3-year stint as a college professor to share my talents with you. Many thanks to you for taking a closer interest in my journey... and before teaching I worked professionally and while teaching I designed for the program that I taught in and remained a freelance designer... in other words, designing and creating is my world!!! it's fourth to my children, family and aspirations - respectively!

No comments:

Post a Comment